Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Blog Post!

I am way too lazy to attempt to update both blogs right now.  Especailly after all the eating and boozing we did this weekend.

But here is a photo of my boyfriend's favorite mushrooms in Eataly (which you can't get anyywheerree in DC)

Mnnnn, morels.














If you want to read more about my weekend in NYC you can click on the link to my other blog

4 comments:

rebecca said...

husband and i are obsessed with eataly. they have the coolest food.

Unknown said...

Rebecca, he made me late to several meetings with friends because our route just HAPPENED to pass by Eataly EVERY time. ;)

Mmnn, the food.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Yum! I've never had one. They look yummy though. I've never turned down a mushroom (that is unless they grew out of cow patties.)

Unknown said...

Hannah, my boyfriend is the best cook in the world. He makes the best mushroom dishes & morels are his FAVE. Let's just say that I am lucky. (aka I sit on the couch and watch him cook)