Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Boston

I was in Boston this past weekend and despite JUST getting over what I have been referring to as the "bubonic plague" (copyright), I felt pretty ok the WHOLE weekend.  Even though it was in the low teens the entire time.  Son of a...

But I got to catch up with my best friend and my sister.  I had not seen either of them in a month, so...that feels like a long time.

And took some pictures!  Behold!

I love graffiti, ya'll.  Like, a LOT!
 Ok, that's about it.  I'll post more pictures tomorrow!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I've never been to Boston. Always wanted to go. But only in the summer! I don't like cold. Some friends of ours moved to Boston and are getting married in the spring so I thought I would finally have a chance to visit Boston. But their wedding is in Vermont for some random reason. Oh well. I've never been to Vermont either! :-)

Unknown said...

Boston is awesome, you must go! Vermont? I think I've driven through but never REALLY been there.

rpress99 said...

I remember seeing that exact wall - and taking a pic - w/ your sis b/c I liked the black cat in the upper right. Hooray for tourists!