Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Name is Fitz

GLAMOUR SHOT
Hi, my name is Fitz.  Nice to meet yo....*whips head around at door* SQUIRREL???
Anyway, back to me.  I like eating recycling, rolling in poop and then literally smelling like shit for DAYS until mom or dad (almost always mom) gives me a bath.

Recently my sister, Abby, taught me how to howl at fire engines or ANY loud noise.  Cool trick, AMIRITE?  I think my parents luuurrvveee it...*jumps 180* I SWEAR I HEARD A SQUIRREL!!

I love coffee and ANY bottles of pills that are left out on the counter!  One time I knocked over mom's coffee, drank it all, and then ate a whole bottle of doggie heartworm pills.  I was racing all over the house and then threw up everywhere (and I mean EVERYWHERE) for the next week.

That's about it, I have to go howl at some more things and maybe try to drink mom's wine (she REALLY loves that stuff).

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hello Fitz. My name is Kiwi. My mom is Nicole.

I like eating my own poop and then burping burps that smell like farts. I have been known to eat crab shells, bags of flour, entire packs of gum from my mother's purse, tissue from the trash, discarded chicken bones while on walks and pretty much anything within reach. I am hungry ALL THE TIME.

I also like to drink anything I can get my paws on, that includes wine. But never a puddle. I'd never drink from a puddle. What am I a Neanderthal?

I will chase squirrels in the backyard but they are about the same size as I am so if I were to catch one one day, I'm pretty sure it would eff me up.

Enjoy howling at fire trucks! I know I do.

Your friend,
Kiwi the dog

Unknown said...

Kiwi, *smells butt* nice to meet you, woof.