C and I went to an AWESOME show at the 930 club last week. It was so much fun! We saw The Kills and they were fantastic. We had pre-club drinks and small plates at Dickson Wine Bar and the wine was good, the food...eh.
Once we got to the show I was keeping an eye out for Nicole from Peace Love Nicole since I knew she'd be at the show. Once the club started filling up, however, I kinda gave up on seeing her since the show was sold out. BUT, serendipity, Nicole stood directly behind me and we gave each other a huge hug. She is the sweetest thing ever! It was a good night and a GREAT show.
xo
4 comments:
Awww shucks. It was great meeting you! So glad we were able to find each other. I still have to post my blog about the show. Probably tomorrow. Did you get one of those cute little photo books when you left?
I did NOT! I didn't even see the photo books, blast!
You probably left too early. The little book is cute with weird and random pictures. I've never gotten a gift from the band before. It was a nice gesture.
Take pictures of it and blog so I can see it and live vicariously through your free gift *sobs*
Post a Comment